Old July 1st 16, 12:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default More Overground closures...

On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 12:08:51 +0100
Someone Somewhere wrote:
I received an e-mail today from TfL about further closures of the
Highbury to Shadwell route for Crossrail works. This one is for the
30th July to 7th August.

As I said last year when I travelled on it and suffered the same closure - if
they'd bothered to put in a crossover at or nearby shoreditch high street they
could at least have served the City commuters with a reverser. But sadly
foresight is rather lacking with TfL so there we go.

--
Spud