Old July 2nd 16, 11:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and

On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 10:34:50 -0500
wrote:
In article ,
d () wrote:
Its hard to convey quite how sick I am of hearing these moral
equivalence stories based on what someones ancestors might have
thought or felt. Its 2016, not 1939 and I somehow doubt your parents
were economic refugees.

Nor are the Syrian you moron.

You think that rabble at Calais are Syrians? There's also an entire camp
of albanians at dieppe. Hang wringing muppets like you are the reason so
many try to get here in the first place because they know once they're in
its very difficult to boot them out again.

--
Spud