Old May 15th 04, 12:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Croxley Link progress

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Solar Penguin wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote...

I'm glad i'm not the only person who looks at maps of the network and
wonders why there are so many lines crossing without stations. LU are
doing something about the Central/Picc at Park Royal

I didn't know about the Park Royal business. Interesting. Can you tell us
more about it?

I know nothing about it myself, bar what i've read around here, but our Mr
Arquati has a file on it:

http://www.alwaystouchout.com/project/33

tom

--
The burger place at the bottom of the Cowley road has a menu numbered from 1-80, but you can order up to 120 -- Dave Sheldon