Old July 7th 16, 07:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning SouthLondon Orange?

On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 18:29:27 +0200
Robin9 wrote:
Mizter T;156696 Wrote:
Monday after the referendum, promising the land at the end of the
rainbow. He was one of the main figureheads for the official Vote Leave

campaign.

Of course I didn't vote directly for a huge reduction in
immigration from the EU. I voted for the means to reduce it,
amongst other things.

I have no interest in anything Boris Johnson writes or says
and I can well believe his column is confused and incoherent.
I'm glad we Londoners are rid of him and I believe Michael Gove
did the nation a great service.

Can't disagree there, though you have to wonder about Goves analytical
abilities if it took him until last week to discover Boris was useless. Most
of London could have told him that years ago (though he's still preferable to
that dirty little weasel Kahn). Also no one trusts a backstabber no matter
how well intentioned so he can kiss his high level political career goodbye.

--
Spud