Old May 15th 04, 01:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Travelcard periods?

Niklas Karlsson wrote the following in:

It's been my understanding that TfL travelcards can be issued for
a period of an arbitrary number of days up to something like a
month. I think I saw it in a post here, though I'm not sure; I may
have read it somewhere else, like an LU leaflet.

I know you used to be able to buy tickets of arbitrary periods over a
month because when I was at school I used to buy travelcards that were
for my exact term dates.

--
message by Robin May, but I would say that, wouldn't I?
"GIVE IN! IT'S TIME TO GO!" - The NHS offers a high standard of care.

"You MUST NOT drive dangerously" - the Highway Code
Spelling lesson: then and than are different words.