Old July 12th 16, 01:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Conductors axed from NB4L/New Routemaster/Boris Bus

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 06:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Mark wrote:
I hope they disappear sooner than that. At least supposedly no more are being
built, although I can't find a reference for that right now.

I doubt Kahn will finance any more of them.

Who'd buy one though? Plenty of ex-London buses have ended up elsewhere, often
with the middle door removed. Where would want some over-long greenhouses with
not just one unwanted door but two, and an unwanted staircase too!

Everything about them is awful. I can't think of a single redeeming feature.

They do look quite nice. But thats about it IMO. Hardly a reason for the 350K
a pop price tag.

--
Spud