Old July 14th 16, 08:59 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning South London Orange?

"Martin Coffee" wrote in message

I met someone who thought it meant ...

....snip first part...
we had left the EU the moment the election was announced

(I assume you mean "referendum result was announced")

I was chatting with a couple of Danes on holiday last week and they said
"have you actually left yet?"

It seems that the misunderstanding of the process is widespread

I accept that that wasn't the exact point you were making.

tim