Old July 14th 16, 03:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Why is the northern line still so lousy?

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 16:25:33 +0100
Mike Bristow wrote:
In article ,
On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 11:44:30 +0100
On 2016-07-14 08:48:36 +0000,
d said:

Is Bank any worse than say Victoria or KX on the victoria line? Its

certainly
busy but its not exceptionally so IMO.

Yes, massively so. Have you ever been there during the evening peak?

Frequently. I used to use the DLR when I worked at canary wharf last year.

Did you visit the northern line platforms? Obviously, seeing the

Yes. They get very crowded, but I've seen just as bad if not worse elsewhere.

--
Spud