Old July 15th 16, 12:32 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 andTurning South London Orange?

In message , at
12:15:00 on Fri, 15 Jul 2016, NY remarked:
I want us to be able to trade with our European neighbours. But I also
want us to have absolute control of our borders so we can limit the
numbers of non-UK people that we allow in and can also stipulate where
they come from and what skills they have.

Good luck with that. The EU won't stand for it because it'll make more
countries leave.