Old July 15th 16, 12:50 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning South London Orange?

On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 13:11:32 +0100
Graham Murray wrote:
writes:

Not to mention the dire warnings about the collapse of the pound. Which has
gone down a bit , but nothing like what some were suggesting. Also ironically
Osborne only last year was suggesting that perhaps it would be good if the
pound did drop to aid exports. That god he's gone, useless plank.

Did the dire warnings about the collapse of the pound indicate that this
would happen as a consequence of the leave vote or as consequence of
actually leaving? As many others pointed out, irrespective of the vote
the UK will remain a member of the EU for at least 2 years and until we
actually leave we will continue to enjoy the benefits, and endure the
downsides, of EU membership.

Sheep mentality rules on the financial markets. When one starts bleeting they
all start bleeting even if the "wolf" is actually a chihuahua. It really
matters not a jot what the pound does anyway - if it goes down our exports
benefit, if it goes up imports are cheaper. Six of one etc etc...

--
Spud