Old July 15th 16, 10:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and

In article , d () wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 13:31:24 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:12:20 on Fri, 15 Jul
2016, tim... remarked:
A recent opinion poll showed about 2 supporting remaining in the
single market

so why did they vote to leave then?

what have they gained if we just sign straight back up to the single
market paying in 250 million pounds per week (and getting no subsidies
back)

Nothing. That's the tragedy.

Hopefully they'll forget all about the free trade area, we'll pay tarifs
and be done with it. I don't want any ties to that corrupt beaurocracy.

See you in the dole queue, then. It's TRADE that pays our wages and
pensions. The more the better.

If the UK loses bank passporting then half the London banking business will
go and with it the taxes that pay for our services.

--
Colin Rosenstiel