Old July 16th 16, 10:17 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 andTurning South London Orange?

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at
12:15:00 on Fri, 15 Jul 2016, NY remarked:
I want us to be able to trade with our European neighbours. But I also
want us to have absolute control of our borders so we can limit the
numbers of non-UK people that we allow in and can also stipulate where
they come from and what skills they have.

Good luck with that. The EU won't stand for it because it'll make more
countries leave.

but it's a perfectly simple option for us to choose and the EU can do
nothing to stop us

WTO rules.

How much of our EU trade will remain is anyone's guess, but (as has been
said ad infinitum) it would likely harm the EU as much as us so they have
every incentive to avoid it.

But I for one would be happy with the choice, the future is trading with the
developing world, not being tied to trading with ever decreasing in (trade)
importance EU.

tim