Old July 16th 16, 10:26 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning South London Orange?

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
news
In message , at 09:54:57 on Thu, 14 Jul 2016,
tim... remarked:
I didn't see the picture, so what?

I did see all the media coverage of it

how does that make me out of touch?

As I said before - one picture is worth 1000 words, and you are clearly
vastly underestimating its impact on the vote.

You have proof of that statement do you?

No, I thought not - you made it up.

I don't believe for one minute that one poster that was shown for one day
made a significant impact on the result.

It wasn't just one poster,

it was one poster (obviously there were more than one copy of it), but it
was single event within the campaign

although the press launch just had one on show. And it was all over the
media and the biggest story of the day until Jo Cox got murdered.

I have already told you that I saw the press stories

you cannot make the extrapolation that I didn't understand the issue because
none of the news items that I saw included the poster

tim