Old May 15th 04, 08:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Been using Oyster Prepay on bus today

In message , Kat
writes
In message , Ian Tindale
writes
and it worked! 70p deducted each time, accordion to the oyster reader.

Was it a bendibus with the concertina bit in the middle?
(Sorry, couldn't resist)

And talking of Bendibuses, I saw two today on the M25/M11 at around
10.00 this morning and wondered if anyone knew where they might have
been coming from..

Sorry, should have added they were going east on the M25 and south on
the M11 and I assumed were going to take the A12 because they both said
Bank on them.
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.