Old July 16th 16, 06:34 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graham Murray Graham Murray is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning South London Orange?

"tim..." writes:

as the 5th largest economy in the world, with the second best range of
universities in the world (and the best in Europe) with one of the top
5 destinations in the world that "elites" want to live in, why do you
think that we wont easily be able to employ the world's best

Prof X (of foreign university) applies for UK visa.
Home Office: Sorry Prof X, we have filled our quota of workers of your
category, and we do not consider you a special case.