Old July 16th 16, 07:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
JohnD JohnD is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning South London Orange?

"tim..." wrote in message ...
Dream on - hope you enjoy your make-believe world.

You can dis it as much as you like, you have to live in it too now.

If you don't engage with the process you will get the worst of all worlds
==============

That's a bunch of non-sequiturs:

To start with, I can hope that it never happens. Even if the Article 50
trigger is eventually pulled (which is in some doubt), there's all sorts of
reasons for believing that any notional settlement will be put back to the
people, whether that be by way of another referendum, a general election, a
judicial review or whatever.

Even if it's not, then I have enough pension and means to ensure that it
won't impact me anything like as adversely as it will the millions of other
rUK citizens. It _will_ be a different story once inflation starts to bite,
external investment dries up taking a lot of jobs with it, taxes have to
rise etc.

I don't need to 'engage with the process' in the slightest - I've got the
luxury of being able to highlight the sheer stupidity and pointlessness of
this reckless endeavour at every opportunity. The war has only just begun.