Old July 16th 16, 08:12 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
JohnD JohnD is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning South London Orange?

"tim..." wrote in message ...

But fighting this unnecessary "war" harms the very people above that you
seem to care about (that's people in general, not anyone specific)

If you are personally disinterested than that's fine, but don't disadvantage
others by fighting a war that you don't care about

Who said I don't care? I care passionately as it happens - I really do not
want to see this country destroyed, which is effectively the aim of the
Brexiteers, whether they realise it or not. Personally I regard the main
Brexiteer fraudsters as guilty of high treason - I'd have them in the Tower
now if I had my way.

So I will personally be fighting the war at every possible turn, whether
that requires financial support or whatever. It's an existential crisis for
the UK and I'll do my utmost to try to ensure that it survives in a viable
state.