Old July 17th 16, 09:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Euston Underground Station – The Lost Tunnels

On 2016\07\17 08:45, CJB wrote:
Euston Underground Station – The Lost Tunnels is the name of the latest Hidden London tour by the London Transport Museum, and on a warm Thursday afternoon last week I took the tour and descended beneath Euston station to find a time capsule from the 1960s.

The tour started at the original Euston station of the Charing Cross, Euston and Hampstead Railway. The station is one of Leslie Green’s distinctive station designs and is the red building on the corner of Melton Street and Drummond Street, on the western side of Euston mainline station.

http://alondoninheritance.com/under-...-lost-tunnels/

Thanks, I was just looking at your earlier one for Charing Cross,
http://alondoninheritance.com/under-london/the-hidden-tunnels-of-charing-cross-underground-station/
and it looks like the escalators leading to the Jubilee platforms are
still there... I thought they'd been removed and reused elsewhere.