Old May 16th 04, 07:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Been using Oyster Prepay on bus today

On Sat, 15 May 2004 21:35:56 +0100, Kat
wrote:

In message , Kat
writes

And talking of Bendibuses, I saw two today on the M25/M11 at around
10.00 this morning and wondered if anyone knew where they might have
been coming from..

Sorry, should have added they were going east on the M25 and south on
the M11 and I assumed were going to take the A12 because they both said
Bank on them.

Possibly from Evobus at Coventry and going to Stagecoach's Hackney
garage on Waterden Road?
--
Paul C