Old July 17th 16, 03:01 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 andTurning South London Orange?

Nobody wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 19:34:09 +0100, Graham Murray
wrote:

"tim..." writes:

as the 5th largest economy in the world, with the second best range of
universities in the world (and the best in Europe) with one of the top
5 destinations in the world that "elites" want to live in, why do you
think that we wont easily be able to employ the world's best

Prof X (of foreign university) applies for UK visa.
Home Office: Sorry Prof X, we have filled our quota of workers of your
category, and we do not consider you a special case.

http://www.burnabynow.com/news/educa...eave-1.2297619

404.

Incidentally, I've no idea where Burnaby is, but I've just voted in favour
of a gondola up Burnaby Mountain

Anna Noyd-Dryver