Old July 18th 16, 05:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Awful journey planners

wrote in message
In article , (Clive
Page)
wrote:

On 17/07/2016 10:02, Roland Perry wrote:
Ever since the government scrapped the "Transport Direct", I use Google
Maps. It's simple and reliable.

Do you know whether it has up-to-date info on engineering works etc?
I tried to find out but Google's algorithms seem to be hidden.

Not hard to check if it respects which trains are not calling at London
Bridge now, surely?

the thing about the LB engineering is that it is long term and reflected in
the twice annual published timetables

It's the odd weekend engineering that is only released a week or two before
that's the problem to collect

(I have no idea if Google do this or not)