Old July 19th 16, 11:32 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning South London Orange?

In article ,
"tim..." wrote:

thermometers are sealed units

(I have no idea about barometers, but assume likewise)

There may be sealed versions but the point about a mercury barometer is
that it's influenced by atmospheric pressure and the most basic version
is an open dish with a long tube immersed in it. I'd guess old versions
are most likely to have mercury open to the atmosphere.

Sam

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.