Old May 16th 04, 08:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Whelton Martin Whelton is offline

Default Piccadilly line extension to Terminal 5/Heathrow Express extension to T5

Do we know when construction work is due to start on the Piccadilly
extension to Terminal 5 as I understand that tunneling work was due to
be finished by next year. I also understand that Terminal 4 would be
temporaily closed during the construction period.

Likwise does any news exist on the Heathrow Express extension.

Martin