Old May 16th 04, 08:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
congokid congokid is offline

Default Westway today (Sunday 16th)

No sooner had I driven on to it from Marylebone Road when traffic ground
to a halt. I was almost at the exit for the Paddington Central
development. After sitting there for about 20 minutes, it became
apparent that further traffic was prevented from driving onto the
flyover, so I and everyone else began to reverse back to the nearest off
ramp.

I heard a brief report on the radio about an accident on the Westway,
but no details and nothing on the news websites yet.

Anyone hear more?

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google