Old July 22nd 16, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] johnoflondon@gmail.com is offline

Default The Festival Of Britain – Maps, Football, Guidebooks. Science And Abram Games

On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 8:44:37 AM UTC+1, CJB wrote:
This one includes a description of London Transport's involvement, especially maps of Festival bus routes, and also the Underground with station names marked incl. many that have now gone such as Trafalgar Square (remember that?).

Yes I still in my mind call Embankment station "Charing Cross" and Charing Cross "Trafalgar Square".
The Trafalgar Square entance is still there.

I went to the Festival of Britain.

John