Old August 1st 16, 06:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default City Airport expansion gets go-ahead - incl. new DLR rollingstock

On 2016-07-29 20:16:51 +0000, Recliner said:

No, I suppose not, but surely it will still be much more convenient than
the monster Heathrow terminals, with their long distances to some gates?

Possibly so - will have to give it a try. I suppose it could end up
like a posh Luton, or something.

Er, I can't see it being very similar to Luton.