Old August 3rd 16, 10:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Keygo to expand

In message , at
02:50:58 on Wed, 3 Aug 2016, Matthew Dickinson
remarked:

Keygo is set to expand to cover Thameslink up to Bedford and Great Northern
as far as Huntingdon this autumn. There are also plans to expand its coverage to all TfL services.

https://www.itso.org.uk/wp-content/u...2016-FINAL.pdf

Are they rebranding the card? (From theKey to keyGo; with a side measure
of PAYG)

"In the autumn, keyGo will extend to stations in London and all of its
Great Northern and Thameslink routes - providing coverage from Brighton
to Huntingdon."

A nice bit of doublespeak there - last time I looked the GN route went
all the way to Peterborough. So when they say "all GN and Thameslink
routes" they mean "... but only at stations we can be arsed to equip,
thus breaking one of our franchise commitments".