Old August 5th 16, 10:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Tube map with Crossrail available, sort of

On 2016\08\05 09:39, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 02/08/16 10:03, Recliner wrote:
On Mon, 1 Aug 2016 23:04:57 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

No colouring, obviously, but at least it shows the gemoetry. No trams
though...

http://74f85f59f39b887b696f-ab656259...2016_final.gif

It's interesting to see how the double-ended stations with direct
links to two existing LU stations are depicted.

I like this one.

http://now-here-this.timeout.com/201...-the-original/

They say whenever a headline is a question, the answer is "No".

I like the fact that the Chingford Line and Enfield Line have different
colours, but the portrayal of the Chingford Line not stopping at
Cambridge Heath and London fields is very unclear, and Bethnal Green
Overground on top of the TfL Rail is a disaster. I also can't work out
if Mornington Crescent is on the City branch or the Charing Cross branch.