Old August 7th 16, 07:48 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default Crossrail Elizabeth Line trainset unveiled

On 01/08/2016 09:56, d wrote:
Apparently a lot are heading up to the liverpool & manchester area. Curiously
they're removing their 3rd rail shoegear which means they can't run on the
merseyrail system which seems a bit shortsighted to me. You'd think the more
flexibility the better.

It's possible that the shoegear is out of gauge for somewhere up there.
I think that's why the 365s had it removed when moved from south of the
river to WAGN-as-was.