Old August 8th 16, 09:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr J R Stockton[_42_] Dr J R Stockton[_42_] is offline

Default Mobile Phone Users On Trains / Busses

In uk.transport.london message eZSdnZujiOedAzrKnZ2dnUU78bHNnZ2d@giganew
s.com, Sun, 7 Aug 2016 15:45:52, posted:

In article ,
(Anna
Noyd-Dryver) wrote:

e27002 aurora wrote:
On Sun, 7 Aug 2016 03:53:35 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On escalator's I find the biggest problem is people stopping to
extending the handle of the suitcase as they get off.

Guilty m'lud.

I wish people would carry the case a couple of steps forward before
stopping to put it down - then those of us behind could walk around
them.

How can they carry the case when they have to carry a dog?

The dog goes in the case, of course. Leave suitable apertures for its
feet, and only on escalators will they need to carry the beast and the
case.

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Merlyn Web Site - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.