Old August 10th 16, 09:48 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Clank Clank is offline

Default Mobile Phone Users On Trains / Busses

Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
The Real Doctor wrote:
On 09/08/16 13:48, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , Anna Noyd-Dryver
escribió:

I wish people would carry the case a couple of steps forward before
stopping to put it down - then those of us behind could walk around them.

That would requi a) consideration for others and b) the application
of a modicum of common sense.

Both in short supply nowadays.

What evidence to you have for that claim, please?

Adding back in the snipped quote for context, I'd cite the fact that so
many people *don't* take those (obvious, surely) few steps forwards.
Usually when I'm behind them.

Maybe they need a sign instructing them that they're allowed to? Or are
airports unique in being a common-decency-excused zone?