Old May 17th 04, 11:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

Default Those "Pre Pay users" Oyster validators

On Sun, 16 May 2004 16:00:38 +0100, Barry Salter
wrote:

Correct. If you read the Oyster blurb, you will see that there is no
requirement to do so.

The exceptions being if starting or ending your DLR journey at a Tube
station, or when joining the DLR at Bank.

Not sure what you mean by this? Why do you need to swipe it even if
you started or finished at a tube station? The validators at Bank
STILL weren't working when I last passed through there - why is this
taking so long?

Personally, if I'm using a
Travelcard I just touch in and out anyway as it avoids unresolved
journeys.

What are the implications of "unresolved journeys"?