Old August 11th 16, 09:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Sadiq Khan and TfL on taxis and minicabs

On 2016-08-11 13:10:24 +0000, tim... said:

Though none of that is to say that I think the test isn't appropriate
for Taxi drivers. I do think that they should be able to master
conversational English, if they are targeting English speaking
passengers.

Unless I have the option to select an English speaking driver from a
minicab company or Uber, that is *every* driver.

Neil
--
Neil Williams