Old May 17th 04, 12:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Check-in for Eurostar at Waterloo

"Sam Holloway" wrote in message
Hi folks,

Could anyone who's been on Eurostar from Waterloo comment on how early
it's worth checking-in? The tickets say I must arrive no later than 30
mins before the departure (which is fair enough) - is it worth turning
up much earlier than this in practice?

Thanks for any advice,

Sam
--
Sam Holloway, Cambridge

Took forever to get through the queues when we went on a Friday evening rush
hour, I'd give it an hour to be sure, especially with a cheap
non-transferable ticket.

OTOH off peak the queues look empty, at 30 minutes is plenty of time.