Old August 16th 16, 03:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Sadiq Khan and TfL on taxis and minicabs

On Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:30:11 +0100
On 2016-08-16 11:28:42 +0000, d said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that. ATO on a slow metro system is one thing,

having
no one at the front on an express is another matter entirely. Until trains
have sensors at least as good as the human eye to see any obstructions ahead

it
won't happen.

No train can stop in the distance its human operator can see to be clear.

I never said it could. But like I said in another post, some braking is better
than no braking at all.

--
Spud