Old August 17th 16, 07:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default How crashy is a crash?

I heard on the BBC at 8am that the QEII bridge was closed owing to a crash that happened at 2am. There is no mention of when it might reopen. I suppose that if the crash is very serious then it might be closed permanently.

I wonder what the crash was like? If it has taken a mnimum of six hours to clear up then I'm imagining something like Transformers: Age of Extinction sellotaped to Final Destination 5.