Old May 17th 04, 04:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Piccadilly line extension to Terminal 5/Heathrow Express extension to T5

Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote in message ...
In message , Martin
Whelton writes
Do we know when construction work is due to start on the Piccadilly
extension to Terminal 5 as I understand that tunneling work was due to
be finished by next year. I also understand that Terminal 4 would be
temporaily closed during the construction period.

Tunnelling is well under way and I believe the station box is all but
finished.

Will the station be in the JLE style with platform doors or will it be
like T123 & Hatton Cross?

B2003