Old August 18th 16, 01:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Sadiq Khan and TfL on taxis and minicabs

In message , at 13:06:19 on
Thu, 18 Aug 2016, Recliner remarked:

As a (formerly) truly self-employed person if I promised to attend at
a client's site all day, it wasn't expected that I could just take a
break whenever it suited me.

But didn't you get paid for the whole day, meaning that all your time
during that working day had been paid-for?

I've never specified how many hours a day, but typically I'd do about
13hrs a day, albeit to include commuting time if required. Normally the
client pays for any overnight accommodation.