Old August 20th 16, 07:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Sadiq Khan and TfL on taxis and minicabs

Colin Rosenstiel wrote

(Michael R N Dolbear) wrote:

d wrote

Yes, I suppose thats probably the case. Its one of the reasons I stay

within the M25. The tube might not be great but its usualy never more
than an hour in and out. And with all the problems on Southern these
days, who'd want to live south of the city!

Those who use South-Eastern, SWT, Overground or the tube ?

When I commuted by SWT (Surrey, inside the M25) it took me an hour
and a quarter, door to door.

I did it from Cambridge in less than that when I worked in Westminster.

"who'd want to live south of the city"

Cambridge is not south of the City/ river.

I expect 'everyone' wants to live there.

--
Mike D