Old August 22nd 16, 08:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Sadiq Khan and TfL on taxis and minicabs

On Fri, 19 Aug 2016 17:34:26 +0100
"Michael R N Dolbear" wrote:
wrote

Yes, I suppose thats probably the case. Its one of the reasons I stay
within

the M25. The tube might not be great but its usualy never more than an hour
in and out. And with all the problems on Southern these days, who'd want to
live south of the city!

Those who use South-Eastern, SWT, Overground or the tube ?

The tube might head out to amersham and epping, but south of the river it
stays well within the city (with a small c). Ditto the overground. Also
south easterns record isn't exactly a shining example of how to run a TOC
either tbh.

--
Spud