Old May 17th 04, 06:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Those "Pre Pay users" Oyster validators

On Mon, 17 May 2004 at 12:14:56, TheOneKEA wrote:

k wrote:
Personally, if I'm using a
Travelcard I just touch in and out anyway as it avoids unresolved
journeys.

What are the implications of "unresolved journeys"?

Your PrePay account will become negative and the gates will not let you
in until the PrePay account on the Oyster is zero or positive.

But why does this affect a Travelcard? I don't *have* any PrePay on my
card?
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 9 May 2004