Old August 25th 16, 03:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London _ Moslem Train Driver Crashes Train Due To

In article , d () wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 15:23:38 -0500
wrote:
In article ,
d () wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 15:48:04 +0100
"Norman Wells" wrote:
"Colin Reeves" wrote in message
Lev.19:19 is broken if anyone plants two different crops in the same
field, as do those who wear garments made of two different kinds of
thread plus many other rules that have been modified over time.

I think you'd better ask a rabbi.

Christ, and hence Christianity, came rather later.

Christianity is just Judaism v2.0

3.0 surely? How else could you get the Trinity?

Well, yes Though I'll go with Recliner on Islam being 3.0 in the same
way that Windows 8 followed 7. Newer doesn't always mean better.

Interestingly, according to wonkypedia:

"Christian theologians identify the Third Person of the Holy Trinity
in the Jewish sacred scriptures with the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Breath)"

Whatever that means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_S...n_Christianity

It was always the Holy Ghost when I were a lad.

--
Colin Rosenstiel