Old August 25th 16, 07:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Sadiq Khan and TfL on taxis and minicabs

In message
-sept
ember.org, at 16:17:45 on Thu, 25 Aug 2016, Recliner
remarked:

And I still fail to understand how it will work with a graphical app.

Perhaps you should try it? Got any rich friends with an iPhone you could
borrow for a couple of hours??

It would probably work on one of my iPads. And maybe there's an Android
equivalent or two; there usually are. But as it's of no relevance to me, I
don't think I'll bother.

If you are happy to fail to understand, then don't bleat about it here.