Old August 25th 16, 10:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Sadiq Khan and TfL on taxis and minicabs

Roland Perry wrote:
In message
-sept
ember.org, at 16:17:45 on Thu, 25 Aug 2016, Recliner
remarked:

And I still fail to understand how it will work with a graphical app.

Perhaps you should try it? Got any rich friends with an iPhone you could
borrow for a couple of hours??

It would probably work on one of my iPads. And maybe there's an Android
equivalent or two; there usually are. But as it's of no relevance to me, I
don't think I'll bother.

If you are happy to fail to understand, then don't bleat about it here.

Looks really easy for a blind person, doesn't it:

https://help.uber.com/h/902465fa-f22...4-59940446e792