Old August 28th 16, 06:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Trip to Stansted Airport

In message , at 19:45:38
on Sat, 27 Aug 2016, remarked:

Once the ticket has been delivered to you, storage and display is at
your risk. There's no safety net even if (for example) your phone is
lost or destroyed.

While I realise the same is true of paper tickets, they are probably
harder to lose.

That's a matter of debate methinks.

I either collect my paper tickets on the day, or in advance and keep
them in a safe place at home.

Keeping my phone charged up - especially at the end of a long day in
London, is an issue. As is for some people not dropping them (my son has
smashed two in the last year).