Old August 28th 16, 08:34 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default London _ Moslem Train Driver Crashes Train Due To

bob wrote:
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 28 Aug 2016 14:31:16 +0100
e27002 aurora wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:48:19 -0500,
wrote:
"Christian theologians identify the Third Person of the Holy Trinity
in the Jewish sacred scriptures with the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Breath)"

Whatever that means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_S...n_Christianity

It was always the Holy Ghost when I were a lad.

You were not excused from Assembly and RE then? In Aston Clinton they
did not think there were any Jewish Children. But, Roman Catholic
children were excused.

Always amuses me the division between the various christian factions who
seem to think of each other almost as seperate religions, whereas in fact
the only real differences are slight variations in the mumblings and which
old geezer in a dress is in charge.

Yup, it's hard for an outsider to make any sense of it. But at least they
don't seem to hate each other with the same murderous passion as the Shias
and Sunnis.

Perhaps you need to read up on what went on in Western Europe between 1618
and 1648.

I used the present tense...