Old August 30th 16, 12:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default London Bridge new station concourse open

wrote:
In article ,
(Recliner) wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 06:01:37 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Hearn
wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-sized-concour
se-to-partially-open-at-london-bridge-station

It doesn't say how many milliWales it is

I went along to take a look this morning. Here's some of my pictures:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...57673127347595

How did you avoid the obnoxious security man Paul Corfield told us on
Twitter he ran into?

I didn't see any jobsworths, and no-one was being stopped from taking pics.
All was relaxed and friendly. I just tried to avoid the ubiquitous 'can I
help you' blue-vested people.