Old August 30th 16, 05:48 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default London Bridge new station concourse open

On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 23:41:16 +0100, Neil Williams

On 2016-08-29 18:35:01 +0000, said:

Thanks for sharing. I had a look on a staff preview a week or so ago
and I agree that it has a serious "wow" factor.

All that wood reminds me of Bern Hbf. The PIS positioning looks very
well thought through, too.

Neil

The finish looks beautiful, such an improvement on British Rail's
1970s attempt at modernizing the station.