Old September 2nd 16, 02:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Quicker to walk?

On Tuesday, 30 August 2016 23:50:55 UTC+1, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2016\08\30 23:28, Graham Harrison wrote:

Even longer distances can be competitive. I met several colleagues
on a train into Paddington. We were all going to Victoria Coach
Station. They took the Circle (as it was then) and I walked across
the park and arrived 3 minutes after they did.

Bloody hell, did they go via Aldgate?

....And which park is meant? Is it Hyde and Green sellotaped together?