Old September 4th 16, 07:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Uber Wilting Under Real Competition

"Robin9" wrote in message

My car insurance company has sent me an epistle that
suggests that Uber are no longer having everything their
way:

QUOTE:

Cab comparison app Karhoo launched in London two
months ago and already it claims to be twice the size
of its nearest competitor. The company states it is giving
the Capital's consumers more choice and drivers more work.

Karhoo is at pains to point at that it is a cab comparison app
rather than a cab app.

So it's not in competition with Uber then?

So its "twice the size" claim is by comparison with something else

how does this show that "Uber is Wilting Under Real Competition"?

AFAICT Karhoo is that largest company in a competition with, not very much
at all

whilst their expansion plans are laudable, they are not fact.

If I had a fiver for every start up who was going to be the "largest company
in out sector within n years" which crashed and burned 2 years later, I'd be
a rich man now.

wait and see, wait and see

tim